Thursday, August 5, 2010

Grief; Reminder; Work

Grief Aug.5
To you who seek Me, I the Lord, am good to those who wait on My will. Be as silent as you can, listen and wait with your decisions. I will not reject forever. If I seem to cause grief, then I will also respond with compassion according to My abundant loving-kindness. For this reason, I do not afflict willingly. The grieve of My sons and daughters are but for a season to balance justice and mercy.

A Reminder Aug.6
Throughout the day, repeat My name. Say the word. Sing the word. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Prayer that turns to praise honors Me.



Work Aug.7
Solomon, in all his glory, found that the best thing a person can become for life expresses itself as happy in work. Work involves what life has to offer and how you accept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment