Friday, November 19, 2010

Hope/Compassion/Death/Nature/The First

Hope Nov.19
I give you a little parable. Picture yourself standing in the bottom of a dark, fifteen foot hole but in the daylight hours. You could still look up and see the stars. No matter how dark your circumstances, look up. I am still there.

Compassion Nov.20
The Father dispenses goodness to all. He sustains compassion on all He has made. His kingdom vibrates as an everlasting kingdom and will last throughout the generations.

Death Nov.21
I never conducted a funeral. I only gave opportunity for life. Memorial services speak to a person’s past. I call upon you for a dedication service, a steady commitment for the present and future. Nothing wrong with past accomplishments. Just do not dwell on them. Look to the opportunities I bring you now. Any seed planted will have potential growth.

Nature Nov.22
Nature bursts forth as the harmonious expression of God the Father couched in human time. If you will read nature,you can understand a creative Father.

The First Nov.23
When I said, “I am the Way” I referred to the fact I am the first designer. See Me in the glow of a fire. See Me in the stirring branches of the wind. See Me in the richness of the soil. See Me in the sparkle of water. I am not within these things. These things reflect I am the Creator and first cause of these. I am the first beauty of all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment