Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Look Beside You

Look Beside You Mar.1
“Lo, I am with you always”

Accountability is not a harsh word. To hold you answerable is much like a good parent holds a child, lovingly with only the best in mind. I AM not only with you in spirit, but standing beside you through all your experiences. I AM a very human Jesus who understands your weaknesses and who knows your difficulties and your need to overcome.
Do not forget the reasons I came: to be a champion for the weak, to feed the hungry, to heal the sick, to set the captives free. My followers are taught to do these all and not just to friends but to everyone.
When I gave my disciples the command to feed the multitudes, they were responsible and accountable to me and to the principle of Divine Involvement. To offer concern to the needy without an active remedy remains useless. Where the dynamic of your concern goes, you must go. Remember this when thinking of your own needs and the needs of others. The servant does not outrank the master.
So even in the midst of negative trials or outstanding joy, I your Savior, will supply all your need, not reluctantly but with all abundance.

No comments:

Post a Comment