Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Talk to yourself June 19

Talk to Yourself June 19

Since MY Father’s ways are different than the world, focus on changing your immediate perception. Since My ways are not usually humanity’s first thoughts, work on doing and asking the opposite. For example, when you feel lonely, don’t ride the wave of pity. Rather ask:”Lord, be my friend.” When in pain, ask for comfort in Me. When tired, ask for rest in Me. When distrustful, ask for trust in Me. When depressed, ask for delight in Me. When impatient, ask for connectedness in Me. When you experience the negative, you will not FEEL like asking for some positive. Turn to Me and with your volition ask, I will give you an opposite.


Reader’s Prayer: Lord help me to lean on your every word, even when I
Do not FEEL like it. Help me see you always present.

No comments:

Post a Comment