Saturday, June 30, 2012

More Three in One June 30

More Three in One June 30




The writer of Hebrews talks about My ability to rightly divide the soul, spirit and body. Here the soul remains that free will in you. The spirit vibrates as life force embedded in humans by the Father. The emotions may be associated with spirit or soul, but the soul constitutes an individual’s volitional power. The body is the house, the manifestation and animation of spirit and soul. The soul creates your ability to choose as a Self. The spirit shows your true essence, the underlying authentic you. My Spirit joins with your spirit to grow the salvation reality. Many today are still soul sick because they have been too willful.





Reader Prayer: Father, I may not understand fully your design for me, but I truly want to know my complete essence and follow your purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment