Sunday, October 7, 2012

Love Maturity Oct. 5

Love Maturity Oct.5


The Bible exists not just as a book of theories and themes. It remains a book of factual truth. Someone once said that things are not true because they are in the Bible, but they are in the Bible because they are true. The magnificence of My love isn’t just found in a love object, but in the thought and act of loving. You are not only to love scripture for its own sake but because the words bring you into My presence and I represent all truth. Scripture becomes your food to help you stay longer in My presence. My beingness is the energy of life. Think of the large tree that comes from a tiny seed because the life force germinates growth. You are the seed, scripture the enduring growth source. As your Savior I am the enlarging power to produce maturity. A full blown blossom stays a love expression from the Father. A full blown Christian is a love expression of Christ’s beauty.

Reader Prayer: Thank you, Lord. Just thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment