Monday, December 31, 2012

Forgiveness Jan.1

Forgiveness        Jan.1


Because you are forgiven by the Father, you must learn to forgive. I do not ask you to forgive another’s behavior. You can never do this because the self gets in the way. This is why I say, “Crucify the self daily”. When you start to dwell upon the hurts others have caused you, the vain and selfish you steps. You will feel injustice and become too critical. This will not allow forgiveness. So I ask you to die to the self, full of false pride, and replace it with Me. Forgive the essence of others. Forgive their not knowing what they do. Forgive because I am forgiveness. Let Me judge the behavior. You learn to love the unpleasant.



Prayer: Lord, help me to begin this New Year with the kind of forgiving attitude that most honors you.

No comments:

Post a Comment