Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Another Mystery Jan.16

Another Mystery Jan. 16


I show you a mystery. Because every human is made in the image of God, this is the entryway for the kingdom of the Father. I revealed this to the Pharisees in Lk.17:20-21, but they didn’t accept it. You see, since I came, My kingdom is in everyone, but everyone is not yet in the kingdom. Those that accept Me are in and of the kingdom and are guided by kingdom rules. Those not in and of the kingdom are frustrated because they go against My guidelines. When I said I am the Way, the Truth, the Light, the Door, I was referring to the full entryway into the kingdom. While the kingdom is available to everyone, each has to choose to enter by Me. You are to help people recognize the kingdom principles and help them enter through Me.



Prayer: Lord, thank you for putting your word in our hearts and helping us see we just need to look for them. [Author’s note: see also Heb. 8:10-11, Rom.14:17-18].





No comments:

Post a Comment