Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mystery of Silence July2

Mystery of Silence     July 2


I am to tell you that the Father sometimes remains silent because: first: I am working other concerns in the kingdom of which you are still a part but cannot see the connectedness. Second: Sometimes I have to appear disconnected. This may seem like I break our link, but I’m still here. One of my servants said it was like cutting off a radio signal of a spy; it is done to protect your whereabouts. After all, you are a spy in an enemy camp, but Satan is not omniscient like the Father. The evil one only knows what you let him know. For instance, when you cry out, “Why God?” you open a potential channel and doorway for negative influence. It can be ok to doubt, but not asking “the Why” for that shows lack of faith. You must simply ask the What to do for the kingdom’s sake. Often, it means wait through the silence, however long it takes. Remember, that anything promoting a lack of faith misses the Father’s intention.

Prayer: Oh Father, I truly want to do everything by faith with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment