Saturday, January 11, 2014

Anger Jan.11

Anger               Jan.11
        I, the Lord, do not get angry with you. I can have a kind of disappointment in your behavior, but anger is nothing more than hostile fear, a negative human emotion. In your soul, when fear gets tired, it turns hostile, turning first outward, and then reversing to turn inward. Anger in you fights against the peace I’ve given. That is why I said in 1 John that perfect love casts out fear. Accept My Love and trade your weaker emotion of anger for the better emotion of strong peace. Much more energy and power reside in peace than in fear. Remember, the opposite of fear stands faith.


Prayer: Oh Lord, help us today with your shield of faith because anger creeps in on us so secretly we often miss it.



No comments:

Post a Comment