Friday, February 21, 2014

Awareness Feb.20

Awareness                       Feb. 20
        When I say pay attention to Me, become aware of Me, I am saying you must enter a different condition and experience. You must develop your spirit's consciousness because I do not often come to you in a form your human senses understand. My realm remains spirit. That's why it requires the Holy Spirit to create a bridge between My realm and your physical dimension. Your spirit essence can grasp the Holy Spirit when you allow the blending to happen. Just ask. I am never reluctant to give when you are able to receive. Find a quiet place, rest your mind from talking. If needed watch a tree, a bird, a painting, a flower, a sunset. Let your body go limp and you can make yourself ready for the spirit to operate. Then I can speak to you more clearly.


Prayer: Oh Lord, help me today shut off the self-talk enough to really hear your message in my spirit.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment