Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The Blood Apr.15

The Blood                                      Apr. 15

       Think on My pure blood that was spilled for humanity. It has no decomposing quality in it, no corruption. It cannot decay. Where did it go? It has blanketed the universe, spread throughout eternity to cover the sins of human kind forever. The blood is so richly pure that when one drop fell to earth, it began the reclaiming of the earthly creation. When I took some to heaven, it layered the heavenly bodies. When it filtered to hell, it announced My salvation. It remains cleansing even today, vibrating for renewal until I come again.


Prayer: Lord, thank you, thank you for the blood. I remain in awe of your gift and stay humbled by your sacrifice. Words are not enough. Take my heart always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment