Friday, October 10, 2014

Genuine Help Oct.10

Genuine Help                    Oct.10

On many corners of your world, you can see institutions that promise to offer help. Will you be set free from the struggles and troubles? Do you desire the condition of the non-believers who seem to have no problems? Does not everyone eat, drink and get rained on? Is your constant goal to avoid suffering? The Psalmist [121] points you to a magnificent truth: Believers and non-believers can have the same difficulties, but the Father will keep you from evil. Events that happen to you are neither good nor bad but have the potential seed of either one. I may allow you a hard, difficult, uncomfortable event, but My Spirit keeps you from doing evil. However, it remains no accident in My model prayer that I prayed “. . . deliver us from evil.”

Prayer: Lord, I do pray to deliver us from evil thoughts and ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment