Friday, September 25, 2015

Your Control Sept.25

Your Control                                   Sept.25

    When I walked with My twelve disciples and ate grain from the stalks in the field, I was challenged by man’s law “to not gather grain” on the Sabbath. Then, I posed the question: “Was man made for the Sabbath or the Sabbath made for man?” In other words, was a person made for the environment or the environment made for a person?  Be aware that your circumstances do not control you, but you control your circumstances. You have lasting decisions to make. Your job, friends, or even family should not overrun you.



 Prayer: Lord, help me make clear, specific decision-making concerning every aspect of daily living.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing...
    Tobacco Machinery

    ReplyDelete