Wednesday, December 16, 2015

One True Test Dec.16

One True Test                       Dec.16

You are always wondering which voice speaks to you. You say, “Is this or that of God? How do I know for sure?” There remains a constant test to know if I am asking something of you instead of the negative forces. Ask yourself: Will what I’m about to say or do glorify the Father? If the answer is “no” or “I don’t know” wait until you can answer “yes.” I help you combine spiritual thoughts with spiritual words to arrive as a partner with the Holy Spirit. If your activity or one you’re about to do doesn’t honor the Father, you may not need to give it up, but rather, turn it into God’s glory. If that can’t be done, then give it up. Your ultimate goal in life remains to move everything you do into glorifying the Father and the Kingdom.


     Prayer: Lord, keep showing me how to test the spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment