Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Simplicity Nov. 6


And the Lord said:
"Nothing remains insignificant because I can connect all things. Remember, you live in this world and My kingdom at the same time. You need to flavor everyday events with kingdom joy. When you greet someone give them a kingdom smile. When you see someone on the street, send them a kingdom prayer. No occasion, no contact stays too small to enhance the kingdom principles. Even though you do not see anything on the surface, trust that I am working underneath. Blessed are you when you hunger and thirst for the kingdom in every word and deed. My kingdom is a kingdom of service, not self power."
Prayer: Lord, keep reminding me every moment, I am to serve gladly in any circumstance and any who cross my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment