Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Planning Jan. 15


And the Spirit said:

       "You do not need to over plan. Trust in the immediacy and even the random work of the Holy Spirit. I am the Lord of your life. The Father has created a moral universe. Every guide, law, principle is in place. You do not have to create the laws to live well in the universe. Simply discover them, like gravity, a moral law, promoting balance. Behave as I have instructed you and let Me plan for your harmony in the present and future. I am your protector and will grow your moral intelligence. What evil persons, those out of harmony, may do to you, I can shield or undo. Endeavor to think of Me throughout the day. I am always here."

Prayer: Lord, keep us aware of the moral, heavenly laws behind every one of your laws on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment