Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Awareness Feb. 20


Jesus said to me:

        "When I have instructed you to pay attention to Me, I am saying you must enter a different condition than just intellectual or physical. You must develop your spirit's consciousness because I do not often come to you in a form your human senses understand. My realm stays spirit led. Holy Spirit creates a bridge between My realm and your physical dimension. Your spirit essence can grasp the Holy Spirit when you allow the blending to happen. Just ask. I am never reluctant to give when you can receive. Find a quiet place, rest your mind from talking. If needed watch a tree, a bird, a painting, a flower, a sunset. Let your body go limp and allow yourself to listen. Then I can speak to you more clearly."

Prayer: Oh Lord, help me today shut off the self-talk enough to really hear your message in my spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment