Friday, July 26, 2019

The Mystery of Silence July 26


The Holy Spirit said:
        "I am to tell you that the Father sometimes remains silent for several reasons. I am working other concerns in the kingdom of which you are still a part, but you cannot yet see the connections. Sometimes I have to appear disconnected. This may feel as if I break our link, but I’m still here. Instead of doubting and asking “Why, God?” in natural human pain or fear, make conscious effort and begin to ask “What?”  What would you have me do today for your Kingdom’s sake?” Sometimes you still may have to wait through silence, but wait in active trust rather than doubt, however long it takes. Waiting in Me protects your heart.  Remember, anything feeding a lack of faith misses the Father’s intention."
Prayer: Oh Father, I truly want to do everything by faith with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment