Monday, December 23, 2019

Be a channel Dec.22 and Learning Dec.23



 The Holy Spirit reminded:
Dec.22 "Today, channel your resources to others in active ways: listen to the unlovely, speak to the timid, give funds where needed, give your time and talent in ways that others might receive the credit. Then, your light will shine brighter as you have prayed."
Prayer: Lord, help us recognize all opportunities today and behave like your children.

Dec 23 "Often, life exists as a school and not just time to spend any way you want. School means you look for and expect homework and perform your lessons as best you can. I remain your teacher. Pay attention and I will show you the way. Today’s lesson: Simplify your life. Get rid of the clutter."
Prayer: Lord, keep me alert to your everyday lessons and help me spend my resources on those things pleasing to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment