Monday, June 27, 2022

Freedom June 27


Jesus reminded: 

        "Just know that one important aspect of freedom suggests you do not have to view Me just like some other scholar. There are certain Christians you can trust. But while a correct spiritual agreement can be acceptable, you do not have to see Me exactly as the preachers of old, what someone just tells you, or what may be written in popular books. The Holy Spirit can guide you how the disciple writers of the Bible viewed life. The scripture presents the Kingdom truths, and I filter them through your personal well-being because I meet your specific need. But you must pay attention. I may speak to you from the Bible or some other place of truth. All truth is mine."

 

Prayer: Our Father in heaven, raise my awareness so I’m looking for your Kingdom truth and action in all I experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment