Friday, August 19, 2022

Mystery Guide Aug.19

 

And Jesus reminded:

           

            "Realize that Heavenly Father, Spirit, and I granted that I go to the cross, so we could allow the sacrifice to reach the higher goal of salvation for all humanity. This displays no contradiction to the Holy Trinity. We can perform as One without going against eternal harmony. You, on the other hand, have trouble thinking in threes without some contradiction. Have more faith in not knowing certain answers. There are other vast dimensions you cannot understand now. Eternity will reveal everything. Mystery remains unknown information to help grow faith."

 

Prayer: Lord, help me to allow more mystery so I don’t have to know all the answers right now. Increase my faith. Help me trust you in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment