Sunday, October 16, 2022

Fear and Think

 

Fear Dissolved                  Oct.15

One of your most threatening fears lingers as the fear of losing your identity, the fear of not belonging, the fear of someone taking your place, and the fear of having no place. You will have this fear enlarged if you tie to earthly endeavors to define who you are. In Me and My kingdom, you are already SOMEBODY. You have eternal place and identity because I’ve loved you into the kingdom of heavenly Father. You need not be anxious about fear because it melts away with my love. I and the Father are One. The right faith conquers fear.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, turn all my fears into faith.

 

Think and Do                    Oct.16

If you hold an idea long enough in your mind, you will act upon it. Part of your imagination is made in the image of the heavenly Father. I have instantaneous creative ability. You have creative ability based on your literal time elements. Although, you must think about something for a while and then you’ll bring it to pass, whether good or evil. Be careful what you dwell on with your mind. It can turn to action.

Prayer: Lord, keep me focused on your kingdom guidelines and specific words of your scriptures.

No comments:

Post a Comment