Thursday, January 15, 2015

Planning Jan.15


Planning                           Jan.15
        You do not need to over plan. I am the Lord of your life. The Father has created a moral universe. Every guide, law, principle remains in place. You do not have to create the laws in order to live well in the universe. Simply discover them. Even an unseen force like gravity stays valuable as a moral law, promoting balance. Behave as I have instructed you and let Me plan for your harmony in the present and future. I am your guide and protector. What evil persons, those out of harmony, may do to you, I can shield or undo. Endeavor to think of Me throughout the day. I am always here.


Prayer: Lord, keep us aware of the moral, heavenly laws behind every one of your laws on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment