Monday, January 12, 2015

Timing Jan.12

Timing                              Jan.12
        Time will come when trusting requires patience and longer waiting. In this, you are to be calm, be still and listen for My voice, My impression of the Father’s will. The answers will come but in the form of chosen faithful endurance, while I work out details you are unaware. Then, there comes another trusting. When you are certain your spirit agrees with My Spirit, then the time is right to claim the resource in My Name. You may command it so- - - not demand it, but say with assurance, “let it be done”.  You are My joint heir and have access to all the riches of the kingdom and of this earth as well.


Prayer: Lord, move me today to that reassurance that I can ask anything in your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment