Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Practice My Presence Mar.4

Practice My Presence             Mar.4
            
“All things cohere in Him...” Col. 1:17

Believe that I, Jesus, can be the source and sum of all you do. Every practical behavior and action can be a praise to the Father‘s name. Your breathing, your eating, your essence, your actions---all can serve as conscious acts of praise and honor to His name. Open recognition of this grows spiritual reserve. Start each new day with remembering that I, the Christ, am honored by the little things as well as the large. Your attitude and ability to rest in the Father becomes enhanced.  Pay attention to His Presence in small issues and you will hear His Spirit more often.

Prayer: I do praise your name for loving me unconditionally.



No comments:

Post a Comment