Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Earthly Struggles Oct.14

Earthly Sruggles                                   Oct.14

I have said I would not allow you to be tempted beyond your endurance, but with it, will come a way of escape. However, sometimes you may not see an immediate way out, but I am there just the same. Sometimes it takes earthly time to work things out. The working out of any problem becomes much like healing. At times, healing comes instantaneously. Others have to go through a process which may mean doctor involvement or other systems of health. Just as the angel could not come to help in war because he was busy in another place, I use time for the Holy Spirit to arrive at the proper connections. All things DO join together in Me. Trust I am working even when you feel abandoned.


Prayer: Lord, help me trust your connections, even though I cannot see your overall picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment