Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Grief Aug.6



          And the Lord said:      
                "To you who seek Me, know that I, the Lord, do pay attention to those who hurt and wait on My will. Be as silent as you can, listen, and wait with your decisions. I will not reject forever. If I seem to you to be some cause of grief, then I respond with compassion according to My abundant loving-kindness. For this reason, catastrophe does not come without some larger purpose. You may not see the whole picture. Any sorrow of My sons and daughters stays only for a season. Cling to faith. Sometimes I have to balance  justice and mercy in the universe. You are not being punished."

Prayer: Lord, I know, when we hurt, we do not fully understand all you plan but I do want to fully lean on your Spirit for guidance.


No comments:

Post a Comment