Thursday, January 25, 2024

Again, Getting God to Talk Back Jan.25


 

Getting God to talk back is not some “if you’ll do this; I’ll do that” exchange, quid pro quo event. The Holy Spirit wants his words read and wants to read you. What happens is as you read His words, the very same words start to read you. We then need to let ourselves go and feel the words.

See, we think “Well, I need to hold onto a little part of myself cause if I’m not surviving it’s all over.” NO. When we give over our Self, it does not disappear. What happens is the Holy Spirit can join the Self and be allowed to guide the vehicle instead of our stubborn will that wants to be god in itself.

Jesus told us how to pray. But before you can even absorb Mt. 6:9-13 [the Lord’s prayer], follow with me as we dissect Psalms.

No comments:

Post a Comment