Monday, October 10, 2016

Death Not Last Word Oct.10

Death Not Last Word

No reasonable person thinks about death lightly. But when we do face the subject we need to remember that when Adam and Eve ate of the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil, they evidently gave Satan the power of death over people.

However: “Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by death he might destroy him who holds the power---"[Heb.2:14, NIV].

When Jesus died and resurrected He took back the power of death for our redemption. We can now live forever.

“When I (John) saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. He then placed his right hand on me and said: Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I am alive for ever and ever.”  [Rev.1:17-18, NIV]


No comments:

Post a Comment