Monday, June 1, 2020

Honesty June 1


Don’t try to tell me what you think is truth and then love me. Show me love first, then share truth.
I write this work from a loving attempt at better openness.
In my experience, I’ve been involved with business, taught in universities and churches, been on church committees, married and buried people, written articles, and books. I’ve worked with people for over fifty years and I do have advanced degrees, if any of that matters. I have lived awhile and think I have something to say about honesty before leaving this world. I believe there is something here for everyone, whether male or female. I share some intimacies that you might see in yourself.
        You may be wondering, “How can one person do this?” Just remember, one person can build up or bring down even a government. A single, understood word might set you free from your life entanglements. Think of one word, like insight, how it can change life. 
        Basically, you will just have to travel this journey and see if it has merit. I am personally beyond needing any great recognition other than the words might help someone. I believe I’m honest when I say this.
(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment